Thursday, October 02, 2008

RiverKeeper's newest intern!!!


Good Afternoon Riverwatch captains and volunteers!!!

My name is Jerry Krajna and I am a political science / environmental studies student at Buffalo State College interning for the fall semester and maybe even longer. I have recently completed my training on proper water sample & e. coli collection methods and am looking forward to helping out wherever I may be needed. In addition to my sample collection duties I have also been asked to help the organization out with data entry, from all those reports you supply our office with, at various community outreach events and with new captain trainings. I am looking forward to meeting you all at some of our upcoming events and if there is anything I can do to be of help just ask!!! I can be reached through Robbyn or Tom... and don't worry, there is no cat & mouse games played with this Tom & Jerry team!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 03, 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Robbyn_Drake said...

Welcome Jerry!
I can't remember if you are the mouse or the cat? Think I better take the kayak...

 
At Fri Oct 03, 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Jerry Krajna said...

haha, Jerry is the clever little mouse.

 
At Sat Nov 08, 12:44:00 PM, Blogger South Park Green Team said...

Jerry,

Be careful....Robbyn and Tom use a line that goes something like ....you are doing great things for our planet can you give me ..... and before you know it, a third mortgage on the house doesn't seem so bad.

Adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home