Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My First Riverwatch Captain Inspection

Hi, all...
I'm just writing to share about my first Riverwatch Captain Inspection. I just completed it a couple of days ago at my site on Cayuga Creek in Lancaster. After serving as site captain at both clean-ups this year, I quickly realized that this site needs a bit more help... and I was correct. Even though it was just cleaned in September, the stream is very littered again already. Along with the garbage and trash, the stream is full of tires. It was actually dirtier than before we did the last clean-up!
Below you will find some photos from this inspection and hopefully I'll be able to keep you all posted on any progress/happenings with this site as things progress...





2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 26, 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Robbyn_Drake said...

Amy, we'll be contacting the News about their conribution to Cayuga Creek's litter problem... thanks!

 
At Tue Nov 27, 12:52:00 PM, Blogger amy125 said...

That's great. I hope they keep it cleaner now. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home