Monday, January 29, 2007

New Intern Says Hello!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself as the newest addition to Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper. My name is Chris Murawski and I will be serving an internship with the organization for the Spring 2007 semester. I am currently working on an undergrad degree in Biology at Buffalo State College and plan on graduating this May. My duties as an intern include working with Robbyn on the Riverwatch program, assisting with the Spring Cleanup, and various other tasks.
I have spent a great deal of my childhood, teenage and adult years fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking in and around our great rivers that our region is so lucky to possess. Because of this I am glad to do anything I can to help out a great organization like Riverkeeper. I am truly amazed what this organization has accomplished in the last few years and I hope I can be a part of the many more achievements that are to come in the future.